Monday, October 03, 2005

Manic Monday

Manic Monday is what we call Monday's at work ( a hospital Emergency Room).. And to top it off, my husband went in for his second set of stents. He had two put into his Circumflex artery. He still has a blockage in his Right Coronary artery, so he has to go back in a week or so to have that one done. The doctor said they would use another site next time. 3 times in the same area within a month, has taken it's toll. Poor guy. Never sick until this. So he isn't taking it well. It is scary to know how lucky you are to cheat death. He only had one episode of chest pain, no heart attack, and has so far had 4 blockages stented. They wanted us there at 5:30 am. That was bad enough. After waiting 4 hours, we find out that his procedure wasn't scheduled until 9, and they didn't come to get him until after 10. I had to go down to work, and was pretty much behind by the time I got there. Worked out perfectly. By the time I was finished, he just was put back in his room. I sat with him for a while, and then came home for a break before I went back to visit.

Now I am packing up my quilt for Pacific International. I will have to get it in the mail tomorrow. I put a new label on the back. I explained a little about the quilt, and put a picture of
my friends Kim and Kathleen, who are represented on the quilt, and a picture of me with the quilt

I am dragging. I should be in bed, but I started watching a Lifetime movie about a little girl haunted by her dead cousin.... creepy.

Hope everyone has a great day. It is beautiful here in northern Ohio. The temperature has been in the 80's but it is dry, and it drops down into the 50's at night and is wonderful to sleep. Which is exactly what I am planning on right now!!

Good night!

No comments: