Wednesday, November 02, 2005

WEDNESDAY

This is a picture of my twin daughters and my husband taken a couple days ago at their annual trek to HalloWeekends at Cedar Point Amusement Park. I scanned it and grayscaled the picture. I went last year. But the 3 of them have passes and Bill kind of waits to use his mostly for the fall weekends. This was his last chance before they closed for the winter. I thought it would be just a nice father/daughter outing. He is such a good dad. I think they know how lucky they are. My son Matt worked there 2 years. He hardly ever goes anymore. When I go, it's for the junk food. I get motion sickness even thinking of getting on a ride. I figure that the money is wasted on me. Bill was on orders from me not to do the rides. I figure that after he just spent the month getting stents in his heart.. he didn't need to take the chance. I don't think he was crazy enough to try it.
I've been reading Gabrielle Swain's blog. She is cleaning her studio.. Does moving everything from one room to another count?

2 comments:

Elle said...

That's a really cute photo of your family! I love those souvenir photos from amusement parks. One of my all-time favorites is me with my brother and cousin going down on a roller coaster. You can search for it on my blog if you'd like to see it!

gabrielle said...

Oh if it were only that easy, I would move my studio to our "great room" cathederal celings and lots of wall space. Somehow I can't convince sweet Ronnie of this need so cleaning is my only alternative...aarrgh!