Sunday, December 18, 2005


This is my dog Sam on my New York Beauty quilt. One of my favorite pictures of him. I had to order new checks, and I went with a new company 'Checks in the Mail' . They have checks that you can personalize with your own photos. What better to decorate with than my 2 of my favorite things. So this color photo is in the upper righthand corner of my check.
Bill and I went to see Kong today. It was pretty good. Lot's of action. I could have lived without "bug gulch" in one really long scene. But for the most part, it was good. I like Adrian Brody. He looks like my son. The first movie I saw him in was "The Pianist". It was a good movie.. and disturbing given the subject matter, and the fact that he reminded me so much of my son, it made it even harder to watch.
I passed up an offer to go out to eat in favor of staying in the house. It is so cold out. I am getting tired of it, and it is only December! I don't know how I will last the rest of the winter when the cold is getting to me already!! Well, upstairs to fix dinner. asta la vista..

2 comments:

Rian said...

Great photo! And what did we make for dinner?

Claire said...

Hi Teri. I just realised that I was an about.com-mer at the same time as you, I recognise the NY Beauty + Doggy :-) I was Clairefromoz.
Cheers
Claire