Tuesday, March 14, 2006

NEW THINGS

Sorry it has been so long. I have been working a lot extra, and I needed a day to recover from my co-workers vacation.
I am working on a couple of things. I have sort of started a "traditional" quilt. It incorporates a traditional pattern, with a 10 step gradation... and MIRRORS.
On the miniature quilt front, I am making a miniature Baltimore Album. I tested a full size Baltimore album pattern for Marcia Hohn at www.quilterscache.com . So when I decided to do a miniature, I got her permission and will do one using some of her patterns, reduced from 12" to 2 1/2" finished. I told her that I would leave out some of the more intricate blocks. I'm not crazy ya know!
Other than this, not much is going on here. It was 60 degrees yesterday, and snowing today.. weird.
Well, I have an evening in with American Idol.. Go Taylor... see ya

P.S. What's up with 24? Do you think there will be any characters left at the end of the season?

No comments: