Saturday, April 22, 2006

VIRTUAL PADUCAH

http://www.quiltersnewsnetwork.com/

You don't have to be able to go to the AQS show to enjoy it! Quilter's News Network starts out it's Paducah coverage on Tuesday, April 25th from 6:30 - 8:30 pm EST with the AQS Awards Presentation!! then they will take you around town throughout the week, show you quilts and what is going on. Sounds like fun. You need to have a High Speed connection with your computer to view it though! I see it fine with my souped up computer. ( buying a new motherboard and memory is way less expensive than buying a whole new computer! )
I probably won't be talking to you for a week, I am leaving early Monday and I won't be home until late on Sunday. I have read that they have a few computers available to check emails. I will see if I can sneek in a blog entry. Sometimes I wish that I had a laptop. Mostly, I don't know what I would do with one. But now that my computer works so well.. maybe I will think about getting one for times like this... nah..

No comments: