Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

Ever since I switched to Beta Blogger, I have been trying to get the codes to replace my Webring logos. Anyone who tried to email an HTML code would find it bounced back to them. So I decided to go back on each ring, re-join and put in the text that I am already a member and I needed the code. After I put in the information, I got the code which I promptly pasted into a word document so I would never have to need it again. So I am all set.

Debra, thank you for trying to help. I did get your email, but I read it on my trip and couldn't find it again when I got home. Aol won't allow html to be sent in an email.

It has been cold here and snowing off and on. I guess the east side (east of Cleveland) got hit pretty hard. Better them than us. I like cold weather. I don't care for snow. Ever notice that I often put a little i where a capital I should be? Well, that's because a long time ago I cut my left little finger and I think the tendon must have been cut. I guess I shouldn't have fixed it myself because I haven't been able to straighten it out since. Doesn't bother me unless I need it to press the shift on the left. Just an observation.

Well, I should turn off this time sucking computer off. I would get a lot more done if I wasn't drawn to it like I am. Although my fancy new pink-yes, pink, cellphone has been taking up a lot of my time. It has all of the bells and whistles and I have to learn to use it. My son is letting me play with his bluetooth wireless earpiece. Too bad no one ever calls me on my cell phone. :(

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

I'm glad you figured out the code business. I was standing by with them for you!

Welcome to Quilt Studio!

Jeri said...

just wanted to say hi - I like your blog. I think of you alot. I am really impressed by your growth as a quilter and dye-er!
(((hugs)))