Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I decided to delete my knitting blog. I have a hard enough time keeping this one up sometimes, I don't want to do two. I always like to show everything I'm working on, so I end up posting to both blogs anyway.
Today is Paprikash Soup Wednesday. Bill and I go to a local pizza place that serves homemade Chicken Paprikash soup and salad bar only on Wednesdays. We go out, eat, read the paper.. or in my case, the new TV Guide. It is nice.
I am freezing. I wish there was just a little warmth with the bright sunlight. I was going to lay down and take a nap between off work and dinner, but I guess I can find better use for my time, like playing on the computer and reading YOUR blogs...

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

I like your new header!

Dorothy said...

Don't waste your time on my blog - go find a sunbeam (well, tomorrow) and curl up like a kitty. There's just something totally decadent about 1/2 hour in a sunbeam. Total regeneration - solar powered!