Monday, March 17, 2008

BUTTERFINGERS

I had some photos to share with you. I had a picture of one of my finished and blocked mittens. But as I was taking the card out of my camera (xd-really tiny) it flipped up and flew somewhere. I've looked all over for it.. and I can't find it.. Maybe later.
I'm sitting here drinking my hot chocolate laced with Kaluha and Bailey's. It is St. Patricks day after all. Unfortunately, all of the boozing gives us real Irish a bad reputation. It takes me a year to go through my two bottles. And I'm Irish on both sides. Maybe it's the Scots that keeps me walking a straight line :)
Anyway, I am working extra because my co-worker is on a Cruise. As she was so kind to remind me before she left "I have six weeks vacation, and I plan on using it". It's going to be a long year. I tell you one thing getting older stinks. I didn't even bother to venture downstairs to turn my computer on all weekend. I just came home, put my feet up and knitted or went to bed early. I just don't have the stamina I used to have. I'm thinking of joining the fitness center that is a branch of where I work. They have a big pool and water exercise classes. Since fat floats, it is easier on my joints, and I get a great workout. Maybe if I get busy moving my body, I will feel better in the long run. I guess that's where the saying "Move it or lose it" comes from.
I just wanted to let you know that I am still here. Now back to the search for my memory card.. or should I whisper to you... my husband's memory card since I used his camera.. uh oh.

No comments: