When I first got everything going for this pickle dish, I must have followed someone's advice and I did the 'needle punch foundations.I took the original and sewed through a stack of what I think is some sort of deli paper.
This was before EQ. Now I would have printed them all. But actually it works out great because this paper is going to be uber easy to tear off.
I was planning to go to the movies today, but since it it snowing a LOT, I don't know. At some point we have to go out and plow the driveway again, for that lovely treck into work in the morning. In the meantime, I might as well sew on these easy blocks..