Friday, October 16, 2009

BLOCKED

Please excuse the background. That is my weekend project. I never found my blocking wires so I just used a lot of pins. I will probably walk into some room and they will be blatantly sitting there.
This is my AESTLIGHT by Shetland Trader It was an easy knit, I made the larger size. I may make a smaller size to use as a scarf. I have lots and lots of sock yarn sitting around. Many of the recent triangular shawls coming out are a large part garter stitch with a lacy border. You get just bored enough to the point that you have to pay attention with the lace.
I made this shawl with SOPHIES TOES SOCK YARN-color Death by Chocolate
I'm pretty satisfied with this shawl.

3 comments:

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

It is lovely :-)

Robin said...

really pretty shawl-wear it in good health

Meg said...

I want that lol. I love it