Monday, November 16, 2009

I HAVE FINISHED SOME PROJECTS

Last weekend I finished two projects. A quilted thing, and a knitted thing. Sorry, they are both gifts, so I can't show them to you until after Christmas. Just thought I should tell you that I actually can finish some things.

So once I got those things done, I felt like I could move on to something new for myself. I started a pattern called a Peaks Island Hood. 
http://ysolda.com/store/accessories/peaks-island-hood/

Sorry, I'm not sure how to enable links in the posts that I do from my laptop. There isn't a problem when I use my pc.  I have to write the html code from my pc, and maybe that will work.  In the mean time, please cut and paste the links. 


Here is what I have done so far.  It is all SEED STITCHED!!!  Lucky for me, the worsted weight yarn is pretty, and it goes fast (for seed stitch)  I'm not a fast knitter like some, so it will take me a while, but I figure it will be done by January, when I will need it the most. 

No comments: