Saturday, December 05, 2009

HERE'S THE THING


Last night was the series finale episode of MONK on the USA network.  My husband and I have watched the series from the first episode, eight years ago.  It's always sad to see a series that you like end, especially when so many new shows seem to be stupid reality shows.  I have seen many series finales in my lifetime, but I have to say that MONK was my favorite.  They were so kind to the character and picked an ending for the show that was absolutely perfect.  A real happy ending that should have satisfied any long time fan.

I hope that they do something good to end LOST.  I have watched that show since the first episode, and I still don't get what is going on.  If they can bring it all together in the end, it will be a miracle.

Off to do some errands.  It is a cold and dreary day here.  Not the sunny days that we have recently enjoyed.

1 comment:

sophie said...

You might enjoy this interview with Andy Breckman, who created Monk: Monk Creator sought a satisfying finale.