Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TOO RELAXED

Like my grand dog Lily, I have been too relaxed.. or should I say lax?  I just haven't done anything worth blogging about.  Let's see.. I always save my change.  I have a big pickle jar full of cash and change that I was saving to buy a new laptop.  Instead, I used it to buy an iphone.  I had an ipod touch, and I love the phone.  All of the apps transferred to the phone  (on my old laptop).  I would really like to sync the phone to the itunes on my pc, but it said that the apps on the phone would be replaced by the apps in the pc itunes.. and since there aren't any apps on the pc itunes, I am afraid that I will lose them.  So I will have to hope that my laptop doesn't die, until I figure out what to do.

I'm off work tomorrow.  I actually did some hand piecing last week.  I swore that I wouldn't do it again (I learned to quilt by handpiecing) but, I liked the little block so much, I probably will continue.

Just wanted to check in so you know that I am still kicking.  I hope that you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Meg said...

She cracks me up. If only we could all be that relaxed lol