Sunday, June 06, 2010

SUMMER QUILT CHALLENGE

I have a couple of challenges going for my guild.  One is the WICKEDLY EASY QUILT  challenge.  It is a free pattern offered by Annie Unrien. her website is by Annie.com  It seems like that the pattern  might have changed a little since I passed it out to my guild, but I would like to issue the challenge to you, my readers, to come up with a unique way to make this quilt unique.  Let's set the deadline for October 1, 2010.  Think of what you can make.. use up all of those Halloween prints you've bought.  How about the fall prints?

If you are wondering, yes, I am clearing out all of the fabrics that are clogging my existence.  I made a dent in it all this weekend.  I hope that there are a lot of people that will like getting a quilt for Christmas!!

What can you do with this pattern?

1 comment:

Rian said...

That's a great pattern. Yaknow, with the beautiful coordinating fabrics out there today, it doesn't make sense to cut them up into small pieces--let the fabrics speak LOUD!