Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Something new to read.  The third in a series.  I never heard of them before a month or so ago, when I read something about this one being released and that production companies were fighting over who was going to make the first book into a movie.  So, I went to my local library website and downloaded the audiobooks and listened to them both.  They were very good and I only had to wait a couple of weeks for this last one.  Unfortunately, it means I have to sit still long enough to read it.

Nothing much going on. Went to Kohls with $20.00 Kohl's bucks and got two things for free.  That's always nice.  I bought a Wii for my husband and I for his birthday/anniversary gift.  Mostly so we can stream Netflix onto our tv.  Right now I am catching up on Veronica Mars.  I don't think that I ever watched the first season.
I'm looking forward to getting a few days off over the labor day holiday.  I have lots of quilts that I want to do. I really have to get with it.

Have a great Wednesday!!!   t

No comments: