Sunday, August 29, 2010


I have worked for a couple of hours trying to make a collage blog header, of some of the quilts I have made and some of the things that I have knitted.  I did it in Picassa.  I am pretty dense in some of these kinds of programs but I finally figured it out. I resized some of my widgets to fit in the boxes, and changed some of the colors. 

I would like to change the look for the season, but I'll just have to see how that goes.  Went out today and bought a new washer.  I'm tired of chasing my old one across the basement.  It is a pretty old front load.  I got a top load this time.  They look a lot different now than they used to.  The agitator is tiny. 

Other than that, nothing much is going on.  I didn't do a thing yesterday.  I had a spasm in my back that kept me from standing up straight.  I feel much better today.  Just in time to go back to work.  Yay!

Have a great week!!  teri


GerryART said...

Hey, Teri,
your header looks pretty good ! ! !
I have yet to put up a header.


kwiltmakr said...

Your header looks good. I have played with that too but never came up with anything I liked for my blog but I keep thinking about it.