Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I KNOW I'VE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER

Hi everyone!  I know that I have been ultra quiet lately.  Just doing the lazy blogger thing of putting up a video once in a while.  I don't know about you all, but I am fighting to find something positive to blog about.  Nothing going on in my life.  Working and knitting.  I have been trying to avoid things that get me worked up politically.  I have had to turn off programs that I normally love, I have had to avoid people with liberal leanings.  Many times it is something they say or write about that sets me off, or it is just the fact that they exist that sets me off.

I want to go in a different direction, and try to seek out the positive things that there must be somewhere.  I am going to see my aunts and uncle soon.  I haven't seen them in two years.  I have had weddings the past two summers, so we stayed home.  That will be fun.  I will see my cousin who is one year younger than me.  That is the one person I can talk with about knitting. We used to spend summers at my grandparents cross stitching the cuffs on pillowcases.  One of my daughters is going with me, my husband will dog sit. 

I have almost finished a shawl, and I have started another.  I finished a quilt top, and I think that I might just baste it and attempt to quilt it myself on my HQ Sixteen.  After all, I've had it for 3 or four years and I don't think that I have ever actually quilted anything on it. I think it is time to finally break it in. 

I hope that you all have a good week.  It is getting pretty chilly here.  It is rainy also.  Oh well, it was bound to happen.  Less than 3 months until Christmas!!

No comments: