Sunday, January 30, 2011

I started catching a cold again on Thursday.  I have felt bad every day since.  Luckily my daughter went to the grocery store yesterday, because I had to sit, and she could stand in line at the deli for me.   This weather is really starting to get to me.  I should fling open all of the windows and freeze out all of the germs that are lingering in my house.
Not Knitted
I got a little quilting done on my miniature, but just didn't feel up to sitting to work on it.  So I decided to pull out my old crochet hooks and start making a ripple afghan using all of my leftover worsted weight yarns.  It is dense and big and is going to be really warm when ever it is finally finished.  Much nicer to hold in my hands than the old acrylic ones that I made 30 years ago.

I hope that you all are surviving the winter!!!

Teri

No comments: