Thursday, August 04, 2011

FINALLY


Hi everyone, I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth, just busy with work and family.  My son had minor surgery yesterday so I am hanging with him.  And I have been knitting on several projects.. thinking ahead to Christmas for once. 

I'm glad Dunkin is finally doing this, although, I would be happy with a box of just regular coffee.  I'm not a fan of flavored coffee.  But baby steps I guess.  

I hope that all of you are well.  

I was wondering if you know of a way to share pdf files through my blog.  I tried the google docs for my French Press, but I think they may have changed something, because it wouldn't accept the pdf format without converting it to google docs.   So I was hoping that enough of you actually look at my blog these days that I might find some help with this dilema.


In the meantime, I will be back soon!

1 comment:

Rian said...

Hope Son gets well very soon. Don't know anything about pdf.