Friday, August 12, 2011

MY FAVORITE SUMMER SHOW

For the past few years So You Think You Can Dance has been my anticipated summer TV show.
This year, they auditioned this 19 year old girl named Melanie Moore.  I have never had any dance, let alone an audition make me cry.  I watched her, started talking to my husband about how beautiful it was and started crying.  She just touched my heart.

Melanie made it through all of the following auditions to the final 20 dancers, and onto the show. She performed so many beautiful dances during this season. This one was my favorite which was danced with a young man from one of the previous seasons.

Last night Melanie won the competition. Yay! I love this show so much. I love watching people dance. Not old has been actors and athletes trying to learn to dance, but athletic young people are wonderful.

3 comments:

Denise said...

So You Think You Can Dance is one of our favorite too. We've watched it from the beginning. We were also mesmerized by Melanie. What a strong, beautiful dancer. She so deserved to win. I loved the dance where she ran and just leaped into her partners arms. It gave me goosebumps all over!

Robin said...

I voted for Melanie all thru the weeks. I loved her dancing!

Gmama Jane said...

I did not get to follow this season so your video clip was my first chance at seeing the winner.
Blessings
Gmama Jane