Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday

I finished listening to Harry Potter. There was a profound (to me) line in the book spoken by Dumbledore, I should have written it down at the time, now I can't find it in the book. When I do, I will enlighten you. I am truly bummed about the ending. I have read all of the books, and listened to them all. The characters are so real, that I feel a saddness about what has happened in this book. I mostly feel sorry for poor Harry, who has had such a sad life anyway. Something to be said for an artist of words that can make me feel this way about a fictional character.
Anyway, I have sewn the first 2 rows of my pineapple quilt together, it looks awesome, and I am really happy with it. I have started the 3rd row, and now there are splashes of magenta in the pieces, which looks great.
Off to bed. I have to get up at least at 5 am. I want to get to work early, so that I can leave early. My co-worker is off, and I have to do all of the work. I'm too old for this....

No comments: