Sunday, August 07, 2005

Proof: You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

I took a class with Caryl Fallert today. It was a class in Applipiecing Here is a link to a photo:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/64381211/415711936pkMIaV

For some reason, the add photo button isn't working on my blog today. Anyone have any ideas? Am I the only one having a problem?

Anyway, I had a basic idea of how to do this, but it was a nice workshop. It was only 3 hours, a plus. And I like technique classes, don't really care about project classes. Caryl has one tomorrow on her Illusions quilt. Mondays are super busy at my job, because we have to catch up for being off the weekend. But I am looking forward to her lecture tomorrow. And I hope (and so does she) that her new studio is open in Paducah when I go down in April. I would like to take one of her advanced design workshops.

No comments: