Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NOTHING EXCITING

There is nothing exciting going on today. The highlight of my life is getting a workspace at my job. I was asked to move from the actual emergency room to the administrative offices about 1 1/2 years ago. I have not had a consistent work area all of that time. My most stable place was working on the computer in our urgent care department until they opened, then I pretty much had to find non-computer work until it was time to leave. Luckily, I only work part time. I got a new boss a few months ago who decided I needed the tools to do my job. I got my own computer, my own desk, and my own phone! I know it's silly, but it has made going to work so much more pleasent since I am not continually frustrated. I will be doing payroll for our 3 emergency departments. It will be a challenge, but since I have somewhere to work, I can spend more time getting it right.

Tonight Bill and I are driving to Akron for dinner, and then we will be going to see the Glenn Beck Christmas show. Glenn Beck is a guy I listen to on the radio. He is so funny and so sarcastic. He makes me laugh all of the time, and I am looking forward to seeing him in person. He has some political stuff in his radio program, but for the most part, it is mostly a comedy show.

Bill just came in from work, and we will be leaving. I will let you know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

Vikki said...

I have lots of family in Akron. I hope you had fun at the show!

Annie said...

Teri,so pleased to read of another Glenn Beck fan.I absolutely love the guy!You are so lucky to get to see his show.I'm sure it was great.

Annie
: )