Thursday, May 11, 2006

NO LONGARM FOR ME

Well, shoot. I finally went in and measured the room I was planning on putting the longarm machine. And IT'S NOT BIG ENOUGH. Our Basement is pretty much finished with rooms. The room that I was going to use is about 14 feet, which I could work around if it wasn't for that stupid pipe running from the ceiling to the floor that takes up about 14" all together from the wall, which means that I would have to move the machine out towards the center of the room, which means I would have to squeeze past one of the ends to even get IN the room. I can't work like that. I need to have more room to load the quilt and all that. Oh well, not meant to be I guess.

I hope my friend can find someone else that can fit it in their house. I guess I could kick kids out.. I wonder how big my daughter's room is... where is my measuring tape?...

No comments: