Thursday, May 18, 2006

THURSDAY AGAIN


Sorry, I really didn't drop off of the earth . It has just been cold and rainy here, and prompts me to have long naps in the afternoon after work. I just haven't had anything new to write about. Above is a picture of what is above my computer. I just put up a gallery frame with the letter from the MAQS requesting my quilt for the museum. I put the screwdriver tip into my finger trying to hang that one. I have put up my quilt, my self portrait, and my ribbons.. okay, it is tacky hanging ribbons I guess. But it is my studio, and I am proud of them. I hope to have many more to add to the collection.

I have a couple of projects in the works, nothing finished enough to photograph. I love my new camera. I bought a telescoping easel. The kind you put flip charts or dry erase boards on. I am going to have Bill cut a 24X24" board that I can mount cork on. That way I can photograph my miniature quilts in an upright position using a tripod. It will be much better that way.

Work has been stressful. Mostly because of trying to figure out difficult people. I just want to do my job to the best of my ability, have a pleasant day, and go home. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way for me. Oh well, I only work part time (Thank God) and I am off now until Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teri, there is nothing tacky about hanging your ribbons in your studio! I enjoy looking at mine and they inspire me to do my best work. I was so excited when I got my first one that I wanted to wear it - well, secretly, anyway. Congratulations on your MAQS purchase.