Sunday, August 13, 2006

SAM IS HOME

Sam is tuckered out from his hospital stay. It turned out to be gastroenteritis.. he probably ate something in the back yard.. a crunchy bunny perhaps? Anyway, we are both glad that he is home!!

Bill has three of our bookshelves finished, and the track lighting up. I have moved most of my books to the shelves, and I still have some left, so I guess I will have to buy more books! I will put up pictures later after they are all finished, and the trim is up.

I forgot to tell you that my weekend movie was "World Trade Center". I must say that it is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The movie made me remember the terrible events of September 11, but it also helped me remember the wonderful feeling of Americans from all walks of life coming together to help each other. Thankfully, the two police officers featured in the movie survived to tell us their stories.

Back to work tomorrow. I didn't work on my quilt today.. yet. I have several rows finished, and they are more difficult than I anticipated. I am having a good time with it though.. and I am learning a lot. I hope that you all have a good week!