Thursday, October 05, 2006

BOGGED DOWN IN BLOGLAND...

My friend Kaye came over the other day. We sat in my studio discussing our respective projects. She said "You have way more than I do" when we were talking about fabrics etc. Which made me realize that I DO have way more than I want or need. Our guild has a rummage sale coming up in November. I am packaging stuff sell. I thought I would show you some of the "kits" I have put together for future projects.


This is fabric and a pattern that I bought for this geese quilt several years ago. I don't know about this one. I don't know if I will bother to even start it. I do like the background fabric which is black with tiny color dots. I might sell the pattern and colors.. and keep the black

I have been collecting this kind of fabric to make a teapot quilt for my mother-in-law. I was going to make a quilt with pieced teapots, but I think I will instead make a turning twenty or just a simple background with all of these fabrics, and do teapot and cups appliqued across the top with dark blues.

Do I really want to spend my valuable time making up these quilts? Should I sell them? I don't know if I will be sorry after I do it. I wish that I had the money that I have spent buying all of this stuff. I have done really well this year. I have bought very little in the way of fabric. When I do buy, it is for a project. There are 2 posts after this with more stash pictures. Keep an eye out, I am going to post more as I go along..


1 comment:

Hedgehog said...

I would love to come over the your 'shop'. I'm sure it's hard to decide what to do with everything. Good luck deciding. Follow your heart.