Thursday, October 05, 2006

CONTINUED 2 OF 3 POSTS

This is all of the print fabric, and the patterns for a hidden circle quilt.
A simple HST quilt based on a quilt that I saw in a favorite Christmas movie called "A Gift of Love" An old TV movie starring Lee Remik, and Angela Lansbury.


Here are two batik Hawaiian applique blocks the other 9 or 10 patterns
and fabric are in the box.
These are 3" hand dyed 9 patch blocks.. the quilt will be very cool... if it is ever finished.
2" HST black and white fabrics.. I think I used these for another project.. but I can't remember what it was.



1 comment:

His Office, My Studio said...

I have way to much fabric.

When I moved to a new house I packed it all. It has been 2 years and I have not touched it so it goes. I am cutting it into FQs and 1 yard increments. I am going to sell it all.

I am keeping the kits. They take up just 1 drawer.

Good luck to you!