Saturday, January 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!

This wasn't the best quilt I have made, but it held my greatest work of art. This is Matthew at a few days old. He weighed 11 pounds when he was born 24 years ago!
I could take a picture of him today, and he would probably be in a similar position.
I spent all day yesterday sitting around waiting for Fed Ex to deliver my quilts and the quilts that I babysit for my friend Birgit. They were coming from the Road to California show, and I had to sign for them. I was on the phone with my friend Gail who won the judges recognition award with her quilt November Fields. Her quilt was delivered about 9 am, (10 my time). When a Fed Ex truck drove by my house at noon I thought they would be here soon. They came at 6pm. Oh well, now I am going to be running all over today catching up.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

What a cutie!!! Doesn't time go by so fast...we blink and they're grown. Sigh! I have a soon to be 18 year old in my house and I wonder when that happened. Have a wonderful day!
dawn

Shelina said...

You had me laughing out loud about the computer photo. The same could be said about all my family members as well. My daughter was laughing about our picture of our computer. It just looks so old fashioned to her.

I hate waiting around too - having to wait all day is just no fun. Hope you get all your errands fun today.

laura west kong said...

happy birthday!