Sunday, April 08, 2007

THE APPROPRIATE EASTER BONNET

This is our third day of snow. I think it is going to continue for a few more. We went from one day of over 80 degree temperatures and a blizzard the next. I know when I was a little girl Easter meant getting a whole new frilly outfit for Church. I even have videos of my kids on a sunny easter afternoon looking for eggs filled with candy and trinkets.. I'm glad that everyone is grown so no one can be disappointed in the change of plans..AND outfits!!
Thank you to Brenda for her help in fixing my EQ6 button. I'm going to work on some other improvements. I bet my son would be surprised that I can do some of this stuff even if it is with help at times. At least I am the computer guru in some circles.. Yes Matt.. you may laugh, but I can do a few computer things without any help. :P
I hope that all of you have a wonderful Easter day!

1 comment:

Rian said...

Man, look at that snow. Brrr.