Friday, June 15, 2007

ANTIQUES

HOW MANY ANTIQUE SEWING MACHINE LOVER'S DOES IT TAKE TO WIND A BOBBIN?
Apparently two...
My friends Kay and Lindy winding a bobbin for Kaye's hand crank Singer.
The sewing machines are the antiques.. Although.........
Kaye may get the last laugh when someday I might want to sew, and not have electricity. Truthfully, I think this machine is awesome, and I want one.

This is the case it comes in.
My work week is finally over. I do payroll for our department, and looked at the hours I will have worked for our next pay. 80 hours. I started to wonder what was the big deal.. it is full time, most people do it.. until I realized that 65 hours of it were between Sunday and Thursday. Groan.. I was SO TIRED.
I am planning a new miniature. the things it needs to not have... intricate piecing to the edge, and intricate piecing all over the top. I think I can manage that.
Well, dinner is on the stove. Catch ya later!!

No comments: