Wednesday, September 12, 2007

IT'S IN THE WORKS!!

This is an Amishland bathroom floor AND.. ta dah!! Bill has finally started working on the table for my HQ Sixteen. I designed it on graph paper. It will be kind of like the cabinet that holds the APQS George. Of course I had to come up with some of my own ideas and measurements because I have only seen George once. I'm glad that Bill can make things from my plans. He always says I'm the brains and he's the brawn, but I think he's the brains to. I hope that I'm not sorry that I didn't get the long arm kind of machine. I am still going to have to baste my quilts. But, I like the contact with my quilts when I'm working with them, and I couldn't beat the price of the HQ without all of the extras. Maybe someday I will drop a wad on a long arm, but I don't want to make it a business, and I can't justify the expense, so I doubt it will ever happen.
I hope that you all are having a wonderful day!!

No comments: