Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I CAN ALMOST USE MY TABLE

I just need more room to work!


The table top measures 102" x 40 inches deep. It is the perfect height. I will be looking down on the needle and my hands will be at a comfortable level.
I think he did a really good job considering all he had to work with was my drawing and measurements on graph paper. Primitive drawings to say the least, considering what evolved from them. He is still going to make another pop up leaf to fill in that corner. If he would have made either the back or the side leaf longer, it would have stuck out quite a bit from the rest of the cabinet.

Now all I have to do is get busy and start clearing stuff out so I can actually use it!.

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

Oh - your table turned out beautiful!! You are very lucky to have such a handy DH!! Can't wait to see how you like the new machine and what kind of adjustment it is from a regular sewing machine.