Sunday, February 17, 2008

SUNDAY

I have actually got a few things done this weekend. Friday, I spent most of the day with my small group and I worked on my mini sampler quilt. The blocks are 3 inches. Several of my group decided to make a set of these blocks using their own colors.

It seems that the only time I get any of them finished is when I meet with them once a month. I sewed some for my competition mini also. Then yesterday, I got laundry done, went to a movie called The Spiderwick Chronicles" which was pretty good. I put a border on one of two ufo's belonging to my friend Bev, that will go into our guild auction this fall. Right now, I am dragging my feet because I know that I need to go out to get dog food, and the wind is blowing, and it is cold and wet. ugh.. why couldn't I force myself out yesterday when the weather was decent and the sun was shining!!! Until next time..

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Such lovely pretty little blocks - look like something delicious to eat!