Friday, June 06, 2008

NEW COMPUTER

This fabric is harder than hen's teeth to find. But thanks to QUILT TAFFY'S etsy shop, I was able to find one yard of the large print to go with the half yard (I should have got more) I bought a couple of months ago at Hancocks in Paducah. It is Michael Miller's "Knitmare on Elm Street". It is dark brown and pink, and I am going to use it to make a knitting bag.

All of my computer woes are over. I got my computer tower yesterday and I have all of my important programs installed. I DID opt to download Firefox as my browser, and it works fine. The 'add an element' option works and I put in the new blog reader that I am going to delete as soon as I am done with this post. In theory it is nice.. but it takes up too much space, and they say there even after they are read. Of course, I deleted all of my other links before I checked this out. I will eventually have to do this again. But not today. My coworker is on vacation starting tomorrow, so I will be working a lot in the next few weeks. Have a good weekend!

No comments: