Tuesday, June 03, 2008

TUESDAY

I've been missing the "add a page element" from my layout page for months. I don't know if it is because something isn't right about my computer or not. Is anyone else have this problem? I had to delete my cluster map so that I could add the translator.
It is cold and rainy here today. Someone on the weather said today we will have our one week of spring and BAM it will be summer. It is supposed to be nearly 90 by the end of this week. Ick. I don't tolerate the quick changes of temperatures well. If I turn on the air conditioning and close all the windows, the next day it will be 60!
A few months ago, I took advantage of Walmarts $2.00 a yard fabric.
It will make two fun sundresses/nightgowns to wear around the house. I made one last year of a black flower print Mary Engelbright fabric. It only cost about $4,00 to make that dress and it is really nice and cool to wear around the house on those humid summer days. I should go and see if I can get more fabric while there are actually Walmarts out there that have a fabric department. When even JoAnns fabrics are $8.00 a yard, it is nice to have someplace to go to where I can buy it for 1 or two. Good enough for something I would never wear in public!
I hope that you all have a great week!

1 comment:

floribunda said...

I've had the same problem with the "page element" think on blogger for months now -- finally solved it by using Firefox browser instead of Internet Explorer. I have way fewer problems with a LOT of stuff using Firefox -- don't know why it took me so long to try it!