Thursday, July 31, 2008

LAST DAY OF JULY

I finished this bag this evening with the little bit of Knitmare on Elm Street fabric that I could find. The skull print I got at Hancocks of Paducah, and I was lucky to find the large print in an Etsy shop. The polkadot is a Moda.
I am going to use it as a bag for my knitting. It has several pockets in the inside. I need to find an appropriate large button for the front, but other than that I actually finished it.

I am at the start of my 3 day weekend. I have three small quilts that I have to finish since I waited until the last possible minute to do them.. as usual. When I am finished with those, I am free as a bird. I hope that all of your have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Very cute. Well, the bag shape is cute, I guess you can't really say skulls are cute but it turned out really nice!

Teri said...

Thank you Zegi! I thought it turned out cute. As for the skulls, the reason I went with them is because they were part of a knitting theme print. I posted some photos on 8/1. Who knew I would grow to like pink and brown.