Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I came home from my workshops last Friday with a slight sore throat. By the weekend, I felt like I had a cold, yesterday, I worked all day and felt so bad that I thought I would never get home. I got up at 5am to go to work today, and I felt awful, I actually called off sick. When I woke up at 9 am, I figured that I would break down and go to the doctor. Luckily, so far, I don't have government run health care, and I got into the doctor this afternoon. I have pneumonia! So I got a shot and some antibiotics, and some kick butt cough syrup. I should feel better in a couple of days, I plan to sleep a lot. What better time to sleep, I won't have to get worked up about the election.
I only want to say.. Love is blind. I know many of you love Obama. Open your eyes and do some research. I know that the general consensus is to vote Democrat to punish the Republicans for "screwing up" the country, even though there is plenty of blame to go around. But it is a REALLY bad idea to have the same party in the congress and in the White House. There has to be some sort of limits on the reign of terror they could unleash on us. Some research would show you what the Democratic leaders are sitting on, waiting to have a clear sail through the White House. I can't believe you would like it. Change isn't always good. And since he has never really said what the 'change' would be, you might not like that either. I realize that I can't change minds, but I had to take one more shot before it's too late. Don't worry, I will have "I told you so" on the tip of my tongue..

AN INTERESTING BIBLE STUDY FOR MY CHRISTIAN READERS

1 comment:

Suze said...

I really wish we could convince enough of them..but..I am detecting a pretty powerful current of 'I have to prove I am not a racist' sentiment out there..regardless of the man's lack of any real experience and
twisted philosophies..Somebody is gonna have to pay for all the stuff he has planned..and I will probably have to join you in the 'I told you so's when the whining starts..

Sorry you are sick..get well soon..