Friday, November 07, 2008

DEBBIE DOWNER

Sorry that I have been such a "Debbie Downer" lately. I am turning over a new leaf. Unfortunately, when I delete posts from here, they show up forever in blog readers. Oh well.

I can't shake this pneumonia. I haven't felt 100% since I was first treated over a week ago. And I felt the same way until I went to bed last night, when I felt like I was freezing all night long. I woke up with almost 102 temp. I went back to the doc, all new round of meds, and I guess I will see what happens.

It's not that I am actually trying to blame my recent negativity on the fever... but if it works...

1 comment:

Jules said...

Pneumonia is awful. It takes forever to recover. I know when I had it, I spent an entire week doing nothing but nursing the baby when he needed it. Other than that, my mom took care of everything. I could not get up off the couch. I am amazed that you have been back to work. Take care of yourself. I hope you are all better soon.