Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BRITAINS GOT TALENT

I love this show. Of course, since I don't live in Great Britain, I only know when it is on when a sensation from the show hits the internet. This time it is a Scottish woman named Susan Boyle. A 48 year old never married woman, who spent her adult life caring for her mother. Everyone rolled their eyes when she came on stage, that was until she opened her mouth. This is an example of the saying, "You can't judge a book by it's cover", and you are never too old to follow your dreams. Awesome performance. Like she said "I was gobsmacked". I hope that she goes far. You can see her audition when you click on the program link that I included.
I like all of the judges, and I have never seen Simon Cowell smile as much as when he is judging this show. And I like Piers .He is one of the judges on America's Got Talent. And the best part about Britians got Talent, I can have Piers without David Hasslehoff.

I have only marginally been watching American Idol this year. I like the red haired girl and Adam the best.

I'm on the 6th row of the signature quilt, appliqueing down the circles. I hope that you all are finding things to do!

No comments: