Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FATTIES CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING

Just checking in before leaving for the fitness center. My political views and attitude I can hide. But, it's kind of hard to hide from environmentalists looking the way that I do.

Almost finished sewing the rows together for the signature quilt.

I'm going to start a poll every Tuesday. I have posted the first one in the first position on my sidebar. Got the idea from something I was listening to on the way home today. Later!!


Epilogue: I walked my 2 miles on the treadmill, and before I got on it and after I finished there were young, thin people running on the treadmills on either side of me. I got to thinking about it, wishing that I could do what they were doing, and looked lean and fit like they did. But being the realist that I am, I know that no matter how fast and long they run, they can't out run age. Eventually, their knees will give out from all of this running, they will be in pain all of the time, and they will get lumpy, bumpy and saggy like I did. Hopefully they will remember how they used to run like the wind back in the day....

1 comment:

Robin said...

That article raised my blood pressure! What a crock and how prejudicial(sp).