Sunday, September 27, 2009

WINDING

I spent a good part of yesterday winding everything that needed it. The top bin has my machine washable sock yarn. The top drawer holds all of my laceweight, the middle all of the fingering weight that is hand wash, and the bottom drawer that holds misc. yarns like baby yarns, rayon, some worsted. I have some stashed in my foot stool in the living room, but that is for projects that will be starting, and I have a big rolling thing with yarn that I am going to get rid of. It just sits around and is in my way, filled with worsted wools that I will probably never use. I'm sure I can find a local charity that can use it to make mittens/hats.

My husband is on this bullet re-loading kick, so he is off reloading shells or something. So I am going to go out and do something. I still have a few JoAnns Coupons, or maybe I will stop at Borders and get a coffee and look at books. It has been cold and rainy here for two days, and I am ready to get out. I got drenched yesterday, so today, I will be prepared when I step out of the door. Dinner is in the crockpot (let me tell you, I am having a hard time adjusting to cooking for two) so I am free as a bird. I hope that you are having a sunny day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were a winding machine!! Well if it helps I miss your cooking :) and da is getting ready for when you come to the range!!