Monday, February 15, 2010

RELAXED

 
If my granddog Jonas had knitting needles in his hand he would absolutely take after me. 
I spent all day Saturday fighting silk thread/yarn, that was a tangled mess.I finally got that situated and started the first clue for a mystery shawl, only to find out that I should have read the written instructions along with the chart. I ended up frogging what I could before the yarn knotted up.  I re-started it on Sunday, and it is going well.  I only have a few rows to do and I will be finished with the first clue and po love the skating, but the music they choose mostly bores me.. I like downhill skiing and speed skating. I like a lot of the winter olympic events.. especially the knitted hats!!

I got a letter from the National Quilt Museum.  They asked me (I have a piece in the permanent collection of miniature quilts) if I would donate a small wallhanging for them to display during the AQS show week.  They are going to sell them.  So when I am finished with this first clue, I have to get started making something for them.  You may see some quilting yet. 

3 comments:

Jackie said...

He is so funny!! I love him so much!! When you donate the piece and it sells what happens? I bet whatever you make will be beautiful!

Robin said...

Wow - what an honor - your miniatures are going to make you famous.

Rian said...

That is one loose dog! Glad to see you in the fabric studio again.