Wednesday, March 03, 2010

WEDNESDAY

I could have gone in today and worked some extra to try to catch up.  I should have.  Not smart to turn down money these days.  But I didn't sleep well, and I have a crick in my neck so I decided to just stay home and work on my miniature project because it has to be finished by the end of the month.
In the mean time,  last Friday brought a new clue for my Evenstar shawl .  So that is finished.
I do have a couple of knitting projects in the works.  I do this complicated clue, then work on something easy.
 
This is an easy garter stitch shawl named DAMSON  I am going to make a change in the pattern.  I am not as bright about adapting knitting designs.  Luckily like quilters, knitters are generous with their help, so in those pie shaped scallops will be lacey instead of solid.  It's an easy knit with some hand dyed sock yarn.  

the sun is shining, I'm glad that I am not sitting in a windowless office. 

No comments: