Thursday, April 29, 2010

GONE FISHING.... NOT REALLY, GONE TO A SEMINAR

Horrible Iphone photo but I guess you can get the idea.  I did the first couple of hours of my 3 day Ricky Tims Seminar.  This is Libby Lehman, who is funny and fun to listen to.  The more she said, I thought "we could be twins".  The clincher is when she said she loved her Ptouch labelmaker.  I love mine to, and label  lots of things in my studio.  I'm interested in what she has to talk about.  I have never taken one of her classes because I'm not a big fan of threadplay, but she is very entertaining, and worth going for.  Alex Anderson is very nice, we chatted about airlines and being held hostage on a plane sitting on the tarmac for 10 hours.  She isn't what I expected at all.  No nervous laughter like she had on the TV show.  So far, this is a good experience.  It is going to be a really long day tomorrow.  Have a good weekend, if I don't get back

Teri

No comments: