I'm changing some stuff around in my sewing room. I had this brilliant idea when I first painted to put a cork wall around a small quilt.
There's probably a photo somewhere on my blog. Anyway, the wall just became a messy catch all for every idea, article, project. So I decided to take everything down. This meant I had to patch plaster, and touch up the paint. Luckily, it went fine and I put up a bunch of my quilts. I need to get busy because I need more quilts to fill up this space
And truthfully, I'm getting tired of looking at the same quilts all of the time.
I put a couple of pocket files and some of my fabric postcards ( gifts, I have never made one) in the area that I had a couple of the quilts hanging. I ran out of poster strips, so I didn't get to finish hanging the rest. I will put some of the stuff from the cork wall in the wall pockets.
That's it for me this weekend. I got another clue done on the Mystery Shawl that I am working on, but I am still a clue behind. Oh well, this gives me time to see if there are problems. Someone else can make them and post about them, and I won't have to rip back when I get to that point. Also, the last clue involves 3,000 seed beads. I will let the others forge ahead and decide if I like it enough to do all of the work..
Have a good evening!