Sunday, May 02, 2010

I NEED MORE TIME!!!

I have been off work since Wednesday.  I went to visit my dear friend ( we have been best friends for 47 years)  We grew up across the street from each other.  She is a different kind of friend, in a league of her own. I have many friends now that I consider good friends, but my old has known me longer than just about anyone. So that visit took up Wednesday.  The Ricky Tims thing took up 3 full days.  I learned a lot, but I wish I had those hours back.  I am just not fond of going to classes.  That's why I love instructional DVD's.  But, it was a once in a lifetime that they would have this 30 minutes from my home.  One of my guilds was the sponsor, and the ladies worked very hard to get this seminar to the area.
I thought that I would check in and say hello.  The blogging feature from my Iphone was perfect, except for some of the spelling errors.  Please excuse those, I'm kind of all thumbs with the keyboard. 

Now I have tons of laundry to do and it is already 4pm.  Back to work in the morning.  I don't feel like I have been off at all because I got up at almost the same time that I get up for work,and the days were way longer, 

I hope that all of you are well.  Later,

Teri

1 comment:

Rian said...

Ricky Tims is fun, I'll say that. But that's all I can say. I attended his classes a few years back and did I ever use any of the things I learned? Nary a one.