Saturday, June 19, 2010

HOT, HOT, HOT

I try not to complain too much about winter, because I know how much I dislike the heat and humidity of summer.  This is one of those days.

I wanted to show what I bought yesterday at the show.  I have looked for all of this stuff and didn't impulse buy anything.  That is a good step for me.
I wanted to make a quilt for over my desk at work, and I knew this would be perfect.  I couldn't find it.  But they had this panel with coordinating fabrics, and I will cut some squares out of this for a small quilt.
My favorite is "I keep pushing ESC, but I'm still here". That pretty much sums up my work days.
I take it back.  The fabric was an impulse.  It's in French, and I don't know what they are, but I liked them.  I wanted to make little coin purses, and I found a pattern and the snap tops.  Reasonably priced to!
I love the pattern, pinwheels and HST's.  I found the fabric that will be perfect with it.
I was happy that the quilt hanger guy was at this show.  I bought one at another show a few months ago, and I wanted more, but I didn't want to pay to have it shipped. 

Well, that's it.  Not much huh?  It's enough.  I had a great day with my friends.  And I probably wouldn't have gone otherwise.

Well, out into the heat to the farmer's market.  If I don't melt, I will talk to you later!

Teri

No comments: