Sunday, September 12, 2010

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES THAT I WISH I LIVED IN FLORIDA

I knew that Marco Rubio is running for Senator from Florida. I hadn't heard him speak, but I knew that a lot of people liked him. Then I ran across this video. This man really understands our country. His parents came from Cuba, and they taught him why our country is good. Too bad more people who move here from other countries don't catch on like this family obviously did. I may not live in Florida, but I think that we need more like him in DC so I am going to contribute to his campaign.

2 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your right, he's good!

Anonymous said...

Teri, you'd love Lou Dobbs' show. www.loudobbs.com It's only $6 a month to have access to the archives. His love of America and his often-wonderful callers are inspiring to me.