Tuesday, November 09, 2010

NEW PROJECT

I'm only working on one knitting project.  Unlike with quilting, I work on my knitting projects from start to finish, only picking up maybe one extra to work on. But I continue to work on both and finish them.  I don't have any half finished projects put away.  The shawl I have been working on is turning out to be somewhat boring in color and design.  So, I picked up this one, mostly, because it was ready to go only since I had already wound the yarn.
It is called VENOMOUS TENTACULA after a lethal plant in Harry Potter books.  It has some beading, at each point ( to the left) and at the top of each column near the body of the shawl ( to the right) Luckily, I had some glass beads in aqua, which blend and sparkle.  Just enough to keep in interesting.  So that's what I'm doing today.  It is a beautiful fall day here.  I'm going to enjoy it while it's here.

Teri

No comments: